One of the most important things for any human is to live a healthy life. Unfortunately, not all the people in our country get this privilege. India ranks 112th in the world of health care, a level from which we need to step up. Burdened with overpopulation, poverty, and dismal doctor-to-patient ratio of 1:2000 as opposed to the WHO recommended 1:250, a large proportion of India’s population lacks access to basic healthcare.
But thanks to the positive thinking and helping hand extended by corporates, individuals, NGO’s, Government and various other bodies, medical camps are a way to help such people. We help to organise medical camps for various genders, age groups, ailments, geographical locations, and budgets.
The objectives of medical camps are:
- Provide free and high-quality medical services for poor population.
- Raise health awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and noncommunicable problems.
- Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centres.
- Refer medical cases towards surgeries if required.
The target groups are:
- Truck and vehicle drivers
- Factory and construction site workers
- Homeless people
- Public hospitals
- Any other underprivileged group.
Please connect with us to help you organise medical camps anywhere in India.